We hope you will join us for an evening of good food, fellowship, and learning.
- Children’s Menu: Chicken Fingers, French Fries, Ice Cream
- Adults’ Menu: Baked or Barbeque Chicken, Mac & Cheese, Succotash, Salad Bar, Brownies
- Learning to Pray Again – a four-week series
Dr. Peter James Flamming begins a four-week series on “Learning to Pray Again.” Flamming, retired pastor of Richmond’s First Baptist Church, will lead the sessions on October 3, 10, 17 and 24 following the Wednesday evening fellowship meal. He has preached and written extensively on the subject of prayer, and during his more than 20 years as First Baptist’s pastor led his congregation to deepen their practice of prayer.
The sessions will be held in the Adult Assembly room off of the Lower Commons from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. There is no cost for the sessions, and church members are encouraged to invite friends.
Regular Wednesday Schedule
5:15 p.m. Children’s dinner line opens
5:30 p.m. Adult dinner line opens
6:00 p.m. Children’s Choirs
– Cherub Choir, Preschool Area
– Carol Choir, Youth Choir Room
– Crusader Choir, Main Choir Room
6:00 p.m. Youth Group, Youth Area
6:30 p.m. Adult Program, Adult Classrooms or Fellowship Hall
6:30 p.m. Chancel Bell Choir, Bell Room
6:45 p.m. Mission Kids, Children’s Area
7:00 p.m. Youth Choir Make-up, Music Suite