We hope you will join us for an evening of good food, fellowship, and learning.
This is CARITAS week. Dinner lines will be located in the Lower Commons.
- Children’s Menu: Hamburger/Hot Dog, French Fries, Ice Cream
- Adults’ Menu: Roast Beef, Mashed Potoes, Green Beans, Salad Bar, Lemon Pie
- Learning to Pray Again – a four-week series
Dr. Peter James Flamming continues this four-week series on “Learning to Pray Again.” Flamming, retired pastor of Richmond’s First Baptist Church, has preached and written extensively on the subject of prayer, and during his more than 20 years as First Baptist’s pastor led his congregation to deepen their practice of prayer.
Due to CARITAS, this week’s session will be held in the adult choir room in the music suite from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. There is no cost for the sessions, and church members are encouraged to invite friends.
Regular Wednesday Schedule
5:15 p.m. Children’s dinner line opens
5:30 p.m. Adult dinner line opens
6:00 p.m. Children’s Choirs
– Cherub Choir, Preschool Area
– Carol Choir, Youth Choir Room
– Crusader Choir, Main Choir Room
6:00 p.m. Youth Group, Youth Area
6:30 p.m. Adult Program, Adult Classrooms or Fellowship Hall
6:30 p.m. Chancel Bell Choir, Bell Room
6:45 p.m. Mission Kids, Children’s Area
7:00 p.m. Youth Choir Make-up, Music Suite