Trunk or Treat & Fall Family Night
Friday, October 29, 2021
4:30-6:30 p.m., North Parking Lot & Plaza
River Road Church and Preschool are excited to be hosting our Trunk or Treat and Fall Family Night together on Friday, October 29! Children should wear costumes that are comfortable with tennis shoes.
- Animal playground
- Spooky tattoos
- Treat bags to make
- Ponies to ride
- Games to play
- Inflatable giant slide
- Book fair to visit
Trunk or Treat:
There will be amazing trunks on display for Trunk-or-Treating from 5:30-6:00! Prizes in store for the top three trunks.
- Opa (Greek and Mediterranean)
- Four Brothers Bistro (burgers and cheesesteaks)
- Volunteer at an activity station (click to sign up)
- Decorate a trunk and hand out candy (click to sign up)
- Donate peanut free candy—Drop Off times
- Preschool Office, Monday-Friday, 7AM-3PM
- Sandy Rooney, Sunday, October 24, 9:30AM-12:00PM
Limited parking will be available in the North Parking Lot (behind the church from Ridge Road). Additional parking will be available in the South Parking Lot, along River Road across from the church. A traffic officer will be available to assist with crossing River Road.
Contact Danielle Simone or Sandy Rooney.