Updated October 27, 2021 at 3:30 p.m.
Trunk or Treat & Fall Family Night
Friday, October 29, 2021, 4:30-6:00 p.m.
Moved Indoors due to Weather
River Road Church and Preschool are excited to be hosting our Trunk or Treat and Fall Family Night together on Friday, October 29! Children should wear costumes that are comfortable with tennis shoes.
Due to weather, Trunk or Treat & Fall Family Night has been moved indoors. Please carefully read for updates and new details—we can’t wait to see you!
Masks (River Road Church, Baptist policy):
- Masks are required for all adults regardless of vaccination status.
- Masks are required for children age 5 and older.
Please park in the North Parking Lot, behind the church (off of Ridge Road).
Enter and Exits:
- You will enter the building from the main preschool entrance, under the portico/porte cochere.
- You will exit the building from the Lower Commons entrance.
Please note: The exit path will be down a staircase from the Upper Commons to the Lower Commons. An elevator is available if needed.
Fun & Games:
- Decorate Treat Bags – Preschool entrance
- Book Fair – Assembly Room
- Spooky Tattoos – LC #102
- Train & Balloons – Lower Commons
- Halloween Games – Youth Area
- Animal playground – Fellowship Hall
- Inflatable Slide – Fellowship Hall
Please note: ponies and food trucks have been cancelled.
Trunk or Treat:
Trunk of Treat will be along the Pumpkin Path. Upon arrival you will be given a map and the Pumpkin Path will be marked for families to move through the building. There will be fun and games along the way.
Please note: There are stairs along the Pumpkin Path. The first place is three steps ahead of the spooky tunnel. The second place is a stairwell up to the Fellowship Hall, an elevator is available if needed.
Trunks will now be assigned to classroom doorways. You are still encouraged to decorate and hand out candy. Those who have already signed up will be directly contacted and assigned a room. If you would like to sign up, click here or contact Danielle Simone directly.
Contact Danielle Simone or Sandy Rooney.