Adult Wednesday Night Program – October 29
Bob Gallagher and Mike Clingenpeel will lead a discussion about the music that makes up the worship service for All Saints on Sunday, November 2.
Coming up Wednesday, November 5:
- The Virginia War Memorial at 6:30 p.m. in the Fellowship Hall
Dinners are currently being catered, so the menu varies from what has been offered previously and our attendance count needs to be collected earlier than before.
Menu for Adults and Children: Chicken Pot Pie, Steamed Corn, Cheddar Herb Biscuits, Salad, Chocolate & Vanilla Cupcakes
Make your dinner reservations by Wednesday, October 22 at 5:00 p.m. You may contact the Church Office, email Susan Young, fill out the form below, or place a reservation card in the offering plate on October 19.
[contact-form to=’email@example.com’ subject=’Wednesday Night Dinner Reservation’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’# Adults’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’# Youth’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’# Children’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Dinner on 10/29′ type=’checkbox’/][contact-field label=’Dinner on 11/5′ type=’checkbox’/][/contact-form]
Regular Wednesday Schedule
- 5:15 p.m. Children’s dinner line opens
- 5:30 p.m. Adult dinner line opens
- 6:00 p.m. Children’s Choirs
- Cherub Choir, Preschool Area
- Carol Choir, Youth Choir Room
- Crusader Choir, Main Choir Room
- 6:00 p.m. Youth Group, Youth Area
- 6:30 p.m. Adult Program, Assembly Room or Fellowship Hall
- 6:30 p.m. Chancel Bell Choir, Bell Room
- 6:45 p.m. Mission Kids, Children’s Area