Adult Wednesday Night Program
Wednesday, October 28
6:30 p.m., Assembly Room
The Requiem Mass is celebrated in memory of the faithful departed. On November 1, All Saints’ Day, we gather to give thanks for those saints from our congregation who have lived among us and have died in the faith. The worship service will include the setting of the Requiem by Maurice Duruflé, and Bob Gallagher will lead a discussion about the music the Wednesday before the service to help us gain an even greater appreciation for the musical offering of our Chancel choir on Sunday.
- November 4: A Unique Form of Care: The Stephen Ministry
- November 11: Recognition of Veterans
- November 18: Roasting Mike
Menu for Adults & Children: Fried Chicken, Baked Potato, Green Beans, Salad Bar, & Peach Cobbler
Chef Chris Brown is returning to RRCB. Chris prepared our last two dinners in May. The Kitchen Committee has been hard at work to not only improve Wednesday Night Dinner meals, but also enhance the overall atmosphere of Wednesday nights.
Dinner reservations are required. Please make your dinner reservation by Monday, October 26 at 11:00 a.m. You may contact the Church Office, email Susan Young, fill out the form below, or place a reservation card in the offering plate on October 25.
[contact-form to=’email@example.com’ subject=’Wednesday Night Dinner Reservation’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’# Adults’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’# Youth’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’# Children’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Dinner on 10/28′ type=’checkbox’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Dinner on 11/4′ type=’checkbox’/][contact-field label=’Dinner on 11/11′ type=’checkbox’/][contact-field label=’Dinner on 11/18′ type=’checkbox’/][/contact-form]
Regular Wednesday Schedule
- 5:15 p.m. Children’s dinner line opens
- 5:30 p.m. Adult dinner line opens
- 6:00 p.m. Children’s Choirs
- Cherub Choir, Preschool Area
- Carol Choir, Youth Choir Room
- Crusader Choir, Main Choir Room
- 6:00 p.m. Youth Pause, Youth Area
- 6:30 p.m. Adult Program, Assembly Room or Fellowship Hall
- 6:30 p.m. Chancel Bell Choir, Bell Room