Wednesday, November 28, 2018
Dinner, 5:30-6:15 p.m., Fellowship Hall
Menu: Chicken and Matzo Dumplings OR Sweet Onion Kugel, Braised Winter Vegetables, Crispy Potato Latkes, Mini Jelly Donuts
Kids Entrée: Beef Hot Dogs, Tater Tots
If you have not already, please make your reservation by November 26. You may do so by filling out the form below or contacting the Church Office. When you make your reservation, please specify the entrées you’d like for your family.
Weekly Costs: Adults & Youth – $7/each; Children – $3/each; Family Max – $20
Carol & Crusader Choirs, 5:45-6:30 p.m., Main Rehearsal Room
- Carol Choir – 1st & 2nd Grades
- Crusader Choir – 3rd-5th Grades
Cherub Choir, 6:00-6:30 p.m., Youth Rehearsal Room
- Cherub Choir – Pre-K & Kindergarten
TFC-Multi-generational: Hanukkah with Rabbi Hal Schevitz & Congregation Or Atid, 6:15-7:00 p.m.
What is TFC-Multi-generational? Our children, youth, and adults will all learn learn about the same topic.
- Adults & Youth, Assembly Room
- Kids, Pre-K to 5th Grades, UC #228 (program will begin at 6:30 after choir rehearsal; please note the room change)