Wednesday, November 14, 2018
Dinner, 5:30-6:15 p.m., Fellowship Hall
Menu: Cola-Braised Beef OR Butternut-Stuffed Manicotti w/ Tomato Basil Cream, Whipped Root Vegetables w/ Brown Butter, Orange-Garlic Broccoli, Key Lime Squares
Kids Entrée: Barbecue Turkey Skewers, Ranch Fries
If you have not already, please make your reservation by November 12. You may do so by filling out the form below or contacting the Church Office. When you make your reservation, please specify the entrées you’d like for your family.
Weekly Costs: Adults & Youth – $7/each; Children – $3/each; Family Max – $20
Carol & Crusader Choirs, 5:45-6:30 p.m., Main Rehearsal Room
- Carol Choir – 1st & 2nd Grades
- Crusader Choir – 3rd-5th Grades
Cherub Choir, 6:00-6:30 p.m., Youth Rehearsal Room
- Cherub Choir – Pre-K & Kindergarten
TFC-Multi-generational, 6:15-7:00 p.m.
What is TFC-Multi-generational? Our children, youth, and adults will all learn learn about the same topic, but in different settings, based on age.
Program: Midwives for Haiti
- Adults, Assembly Room (please note the room change)
- Youth, Youth Area
- Kids, Pre-K to 5th Grades, UC #228 (program will begin at 6:30 after choir rehearsal; please note the room change)