Make A Dinner Reservation
Thoughtful Faith Community
A Walk through our Faiths
with Rabbi Hal Schevitz, Rev. Dr. Theodore Brown, and Rev. Dr. Daniel Glaze
Wednesdays, April 14, 21, 28, 2021
7:30 p.m., Zoom
Rabbi Hal Shevitz of Congregation Or Atid, Rev. Dr. Theodore Brown of Quioccasin Baptist Church, and our Pastor, Rev. Dr. Daniel Glaze will walk through different aspects of our faiths and discuss what is unique and what is similar with our experiences.
- April 14—A walk through Passover and Easter. What is unique and what is similar with our experiences?
- April 21—A walk through what makes a Jew and what makes a Christian. What is unique and what is similar with our experiences?
- April 28—A walk through what it means to be a neighbor. What is unique and what is similar with our experiences?
After signing up, you will receive a Zoom link via email, along with instructions for participating.
First time using Zoom? That’s okay!
- Pre-download Zoom here (it includes links to download mobile apps for Apple and Android devices).
- Unless you have a top notch internet connection at your home, it is recommended that other family members stay off internet during the Zoom (or at least do not stream video, play online games, etc.).
- For the same reason, you will probably only want one connection in the house to the Zoom meeting. In other words, spouses should share the same phone or computer instead of being on separate devices.
- If you lose your connection during the call, go back to the link provided above and log back in.
- When you initially log in, mute your microphone and open up the chat feature to type questions and comments. After the initial greeting, we’ll have you turn your microphones back on for conversation.
Sign up below: