Wednesday, January 20, 2021
7:00 p.m., Zoom
Have you heard of “speed dating”? We are hoping our gathering will resemble that, only as a church fellowship with small groups. After our church business meeting in December and how happy everyone was to see one another, the Adult Christian Education Board decided it might be time to have an intentional time of fellowship. We will gather at 7:00 p.m. in a large group and will break into chat rooms for brief conversation times. We will do this a few times to allow for a wider visiting opportunity. It is an experiment in church fellowship and we hope you will come enjoy being together and catching up.
This session will not be recorded.
After signing up, you will receive a Zoom link via email, along with instructions for participating.
First time using Zoom? That’s okay!
- Pre-download Zoom here (it includes links to download mobile apps for Apple and Android devices).
- Unless you have a top notch internet connection at your home, it is recommended that other family members stay off internet during the Zoom (or at least do not stream video, play online games, etc.).
- For the same reason, you will probably only want one connection in the house to the Zoom meeting. In other words, spouses should share the same phone or computer instead of being on separate devices.
- If you lose your connection during the call, go back to the link provided above and log back in.
- When you initially log in, mute your microphone and open up the chat feature to type questions and comments. After the initial greeting, we’ll have you turn your microphones back on for conversation.