Adult Wednesday Night Program – May 14, Fellowship Hall
Christian Education is an important piece of faith formation, which is at the heart of what the Christian life is all about. In many ways, we engage in the practices of our daily lives and the rituals of our faith communities—through worship, missions, and education—so that our faith may be nurtured, enlivened, sustained, and formed.
Our program this evening will recognize all of our Sunday School teachers for their contributions to the educational ministries of our faith community. Sunday School teachers are invited to be our guests for dinner with your cost covered by the Board of Christian Education and Spiritual Formation. We will also honor Wendy Graves & Tom Graves as our outstanding Christian Educators of the Year.
Coming up Wednesday, May 21:
- The children’s musical “Oh Jonah” at 6:45 p.m. in the Fellowship Hall
Regular Wednesday Schedule
- 5:15 p.m. Children’s dinner line opens
- 5:30 p.m. Adult dinner line opens
- 6:00 p.m. Children’s Choirs
- Cherub Choir, Preschool Area
- Carol Choir, Youth Choir Room
- Crusader Choir, Main Choir Room
- 6:00 p.m. Youth Group, Youth Area
- 6:30 p.m. Adult Program, Assembly Room or Fellowship Hall
- 6:30 p.m. Chancel Bell Choir, Bell Room
- 6:45 p.m. Mission Kids, Children’s Area