“Jesus, Judaism, and Justice”
July 8, 2020
2:00 p.m., 6:30 p.m., or 8:00 p.m. on Zoom
“Jesus, Judaism, and Justice” led by Amy-Jill Levine
She will invite examination of Jesus’ claim to be “the way, the truth, and the life” from an interfaith perspective.
How will the talkback work?
Each week after you sign up, you will be emailed a link to a TheoEd talk or a TedTalk for you to listen to at your convenience. Then on Wednesdays, guided by facilitators, small groups of no more than 12 will meet via Zoom to discuss the topic at hand. You can select the time of day that best meets your needs, as three sessions will be offered each week: 2:00 p.m., 6:30 p.m., and 8:00 p.m.
Sign up for July 8 below:
First time using Zoom? That’s okay!
- Pre-download Zoom here (it includes links to download mobile apps for Apple and Android devices).
- Unless you have a top notch internet connection at your home, it is recommended that other family members stay off internet during the Zoom (or at least do not stream video, play online games, etc.).
- For the same reason, you will probably only want one connection in the house to the Zoom meeting. In other words, spouses should share the same phone or computer instead of being on separate devices.
- If you lose your connection during the call, go back to the link provided above and log back in.
- When you initially log in, mute your microphone and open up the chat feature to type questions and comments. After the initial greeting, we’ll have you turn your microphones back on for conversation.