Adult Wednesday Night Program
Wednesday, September 14, 2016
6:30 p.m., Assembly Room
A conversation/dialogue with Dan Bagby about how the church is doing in this interim, suggestions and questions about our time “in between,” what committees and staff need to pay attention to, work on, provide.
- September 21: Pastoral Care: How a Congregation Can Care for Their Pastor with Tom Graves
- September 28: The Jewish Holidays on One Foot with Rabbi Hal Schevitz, Or Atid
- Click here to see a list of programs for the fall.
5:30 p.m., Fellowship Hall
Dinners this year are being prepared by Annabell’s Catering. The owners and chefs are brothers Seldon and Moe Plumley. Both have extensive food service and customer service backgrounds. We are excited to welcome them to River Road Church! Seldon has experience as a general manager at Virginia restaurants and country clubs, where his responsibilities included hiring and training food service staff, menu development, and managing food service budgets. Moe’s experience includes managing and cooking at local restaurants as well. Currently, both Seldon and Moe are pursuing catering events, including those at RRCB. If you are interested in having Annabell’s Catering prepare food for your event, Billy Burford will be able to get you in touch with them, or come to Wednesday Night Dinner and introduce yourself!
Menu for Adults & Children: Meatloaf w. Tomato Sauce, Mashed Potatoes, Peas, and Pudding
Dinner Cost: $7/Adults, $7/Youth, $3/Children, $20/Family Max
Dinner reservations are required. Please make your dinner reservation by Monday, September 12 at 11:00 a.m. You may contact the Church Office, email Susan Young, or fill out the form below. Reservation cards will no longer be available in the pew racks.
[contact-form to=’email@example.com’ subject=’Wednesday Night Dinner Sign Up’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Adults’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Youth’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Children’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’9/14 Dinner’ type=’checkbox’/][contact-field label=’9/21 Dinner’ type=’checkbox’/][/contact-form]
The first rehearsal is Wednesday, September 14. Click here to register your children!
Regular Wednesday Schedule
- 4:45-5:30 p.m. River Road Camerata
- 5:30-6:30 p.m. Dinner Lines Open
- 6:00-6:45 p.m. Children’s Choirs
- Cherub Choir, UC #232
- Carol Choir, Youth Choir Room
- Crusader Choir, Choir Room
- 6:00-6:45 p.m. Youth Group, Youth Area
- 6:30-7:30 p.m. Adult Program, Assembly Room or Fellowship Hall
- 6:30-7:30 p.m. Chancel Bell Choir, Bell Room
- 6:45-7:00 p.m. Voice for Life
- 7:00-7:30 p.m. Youth Choir Makeup Rehearsal (by appointment) (Starts 9/21)