Wednesday, December 10
6:30 p.m., Chapel
As we prepare for a baby in a manger, this service reminds us that not only was Jesus born for us, Jesus died for us. In this season of joy, this service acknowledges that although Christ came that we might have life and have it abundantly, our life is still punctuated with times of suffering and loss, but all of which love overcomes. But perhaps most importantly, this service reminds us that wherever we are on life’s journey, we are not alone.
As Christmas approaches, the Starlight Service of Remembrance is a time to remember the events of years past. It is especially a time of reflection for anyone who has experienced life changing events whether through death, loss of a relationship, loss of job, loss of health, or other significant events.
Music, readings, lighting of candles, prayers, and communion will all be part of this special Advent worship service. Please join us.
Coming up on December 17:
- Children’s Christmas Pageant at 6:45 p.m. in the Fellowship Hall
Menu for Adults: Meat Loaf, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, Salad Bar, Rolls, & Assorted Pies
Menu for Children: Hot Dog or Hamburger, French Fries, Salad Bar, & Assorted Pies
Dinner reservations are now closed.
Regular Wednesday Schedule
- 4:30 p.m. Voice for Life
- 5:15 p.m. Children’s dinner line opens
- 5:30 p.m. Adult dinner line opens
- 6:00 p.m. Children’s Choirs
- Cherub Choir, Preschool Area
- Carol Choir, Youth Choir Room
- Crusader Choir, Main Choir Room
- 6:00 p.m. Youth Group, Youth Area
- 6:30 p.m. Adult Program, Assembly Room or Fellowship Hall
- 6:30 p.m. Chancel Bell Choir, Bell Room
- 6:45 p.m. Mission Kids, Children’s Area