Trip: August 2-9, 2014
Julia Nixon purchased the fabric and made 17 Quillows. The WMU will transport them to Standing Rock.
- Gift Cards will be accepted in the Church Office through August 1.
- Walmart/Sam’s Club gift cards for supplies for ministries
- Lowe’s gift cards for construction supplies
- Quillows should be left on the Missions tables in the Upper or Lower Commons by Sunday, July 13
- If you cannot make a quillow, you may donate the fabric or a monetary gift to purchase the fabric. There are people willing to sew them.
- Monetary gifts to Equine Ministry at Tipi Wakan
- Monetary gifts to RRCB designated to Standing Rock
- Please leave your name with any donations you make.
Volunteer to be a Team Member:
- Building relationships with women, spa night
- Still need a hairdresser to join the team
- Medical: health screenings and education
- Gardening: memory/healing garden, plant new vegetable garden
- Meal preparation for the team
- Maintenance & minor construction tasks for Tipi Wakan
- Foam insulation on bottom of walls
- Replace air filters
- Clean multipurpose room
- Tankless water heater in bathroom
- Replace threshold on rear door
- High capacity (super flush) toilet in girls bathroom
- Paint woodwork including doors
- Replace or repair door and casing on front door
- Organizational tasks for Pastor Boots