Adult Wednesday Night Program – September 17
With encouragement from the Committee on Spiritual and Missional Growth, sermons on September Sundays will unpack the theme of spiritual discernment. Each Wednesday evening during the month, the adult study will feature additional material not contained in the prior Sunday’s sermon. Church members are invited to participate in these Wednesday conversations or “talkback” sessions with the pastor about the prior Sunday’s sermon.
The conversation on September 17 will consider assumptions and its presences in Christian history. The sermon is available online for you to listen to for review or if you were unable to make it on Sunday.
Coming up Wednesday, September 24:
- Spiritual Discernment: How Does it Happen? at 6:30 p.m. in the Choir Room
For the first several weeks dinners will be catered, so the menu will vary from what has been offered previously and our attendance count will need to be in earlier than before.
Menu for Adults and Children: Meat Loaf, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, Salad, Rolls, Ice Cream Cups
Make your dinner reservations by Wednesday, September 10 at 5:00 p.m. You may contact the Church Office, email Susan Young, fill out the form below, or place a reservation card in the offering plate on September 7.
Dinner reservations are full. You are more than welcome to join us for the program at 6:30 p.m. You may make your dinner reservation for September 24 here.
Regular Wednesday Schedule
- 5:15 p.m. Children’s dinner line opens
- 5:30 p.m. Adult dinner line opens
- 6:00 p.m. Children’s Choirs
- Cherub Choir, Preschool Area
- Carol Choir, Youth Choir Room
- Crusader Choir, Main Choir Room
- 6:00 p.m. Youth Group, Youth Area
- 6:30 p.m. Adult Program, Assembly Room or Fellowship Hall
- 6:30 p.m. Chancel Bell Choir, Bell Room
- 6:45 p.m. Mission Kids, Children’s Area