Adult Wednesday Night Program – October 8
In September, the Wednesday programs were an opportunity to respond to and dialog with the pastor about what he preached the preceding Sunday. In October, we will “flip the script” on Wednesdays and give folks an opportunity to prepare for the upcoming Sunday sermon by engaging in Bible study with the pastor on the upcoming Sunday’s lectionary passages. Dan Bagby will lead this week’s program and will preach on October 12.
- Isaiah 25:6-9
- Matthew 22:1-10
- Philippians 4:4-9
Coming up Wednesday, October 15:
- Sermon Precursor: Bible Study at 6:30 p.m. in the Assembly Room
Dinners are currently being catered, so the menu varies from what has been offered previously and our attendance count needs to be collected earlier than before.
Menu for Adults and Children: Chicken & Wild Rice Casserole, (Chicken Nuggets for Children), Steamed Broccoli, White Rolls, Salad, & Chocolate Chip Cookies
Make your dinner reservations by Wednesday, October 1 at 5:00 p.m. You may contact the Church Office, email Susan Young, fill out the form below, or place a reservation card in the offering plate on September 28.
[contact-form to=’email@example.com’ subject=’Wednesday Night Dinner Reservation’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’# Adults’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’# Youth’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’# Children’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Dinner on 10/8′ type=’checkbox’/][contact-field label=’Dinner on 10/15′ type=’checkbox’/][/contact-form]
Regular Wednesday Schedule
- 4:30 p.m. Children’s Handbell Choir
- 5:15 p.m. Children’s dinner line opens
- 5:30 p.m. Adult dinner line opens
- 6:00 p.m. Children’s Choirs
- Cherub Choir, Preschool Area
- Carol Choir, Youth Choir Room
- Crusader Choir, Main Choir Room
- 6:00 p.m. Youth Group, Youth Area
- 6:30 p.m. Adult Program, Assembly Room or Fellowship Hall
- 6:30 p.m. Chancel Bell Choir, Bell Room
- 6:45 p.m. Mission Kids, Children’s Area