Adult Wednesday Night Program
Wednesday, November 18
6:30 p.m., Fellowship Hall
Dinner (information below) will be extra special and followed by an enjoyable program in the form of a roast of Mike. The congregation will have an opportunity to send Mike off with warm wishes and a hearty laugh as we hold a banquet to honor him and Vivian with some good-natured ribbing. Participants in the roast include Dr. Dan Bagby, Clint Hubbard, and some surprises from the congregation.
Even though dinner reservations are full, we hope you will still join us for the program, beginning at 6:30 p.m. Drinks and coffee will available for guests who were not able to get on the dinner list.
- Tuesday, November 24: Thanksgiving Community Service at All Saints Episcopal Church (No Wednesday Night Dinner & Programs on 11/25)
- December 2: Christmas Carol Sing-A-Long
Menu for Adults & Children: Prime Rib, Scalloped Potatoes, Green Beans Almondine, Rolls, Caesar Salad, & Dessert TBA
Dinner Cost: $7/Adults, $7 Youth, $3 Children, $20/Family Max
Chef Chris Brown has returned to RRCB. Chris prepared our last two dinners in May. The Kitchen Committee has been hard at work to not only improve Wednesday Night Dinner meals, but also enhance the overall atmosphere of Wednesday nights.
Dinner reservations are required are full. You may sign up for the waiting list. If you have signed up, or have a standing reservation, and cannot attend, please contact the church office to remove you from our list to make room for someone on the waiting list ASAP.
Please make your dinner reservation or cancellation by Monday, November 16 at 11:00 a.m. You may contact the Church Office, email Susan Young, fill out the form below, or place a reservation card in the offering plate on November 15.
[contact-form to=’firstname.lastname@example.org’ subject=’Wednesday Night Dinner Reservation’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’# Adults’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’# Youth’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’# Children’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Waiting List for Dinner on 11/18′ type=’checkbox’/][contact-field label=’Dinner on 12/2′ type=’checkbox’/][/contact-form]
Regular Wednesday Schedule
- 4:30 p.m. River Road Camerata
- 5:15 p.m. Children’s dinner line opens
- 5:30 p.m. Adult dinner line opens
- 6:00 p.m. Children’s Choirs
- Cherub Choir, Preschool Area
- Carol Choir, Youth Choir Room
- Crusader Choir, Main Choir Room
- 6:00 p.m. Youth Pause, Youth Area
- 6:30 p.m. Adult Program, Assembly Room or Fellowship Hall
- 6:30 p.m. Chancel Bell Choir, Bell Room