We host CARITAS during the cooler months of the year in October and February. We would like to give a prayer scarf to each CARITAS guest (32 guests) each time they stay with RRCB. CARITAS will be at RRCB October 15-22, 2016 (women) and February 18-25, 2017 (men).
- Knit or crochet a scarf (leave completed scarves in the bin next to the Missions table in the Lower Commons).
- Ask someone who knows how to knit or crochet to make a scarf
- Make a monetary gift to purchase supplies to make scarves. (Send a check to the church office made out to RRCB with “CARITAS Scarves” in the memo.)
- Donate yarn for the scarves.
- Scarves should be 6″ by 5′
- Yarn should be washable
If you have any questions, please contact Eleanor Burns (804-330-4305 or firstname.lastname@example.org).