Pie with Pastors
Tuesday, June 23, 2020
9:00 a.m., Zoom
Your pastoral staff want to visit with you! Cut your favorite slice of pie, get a scoop of ice cream, warm up a cookie, and get ready to have an evening chat with a minister and some of your fellow church members. This week we’ll be joined by Bob Gallagher and Megan Parrish, Summer Ministry Intern.
For security reasons, RSVP is required to receive the Zoom link. Sign up by 4PM on Monday, June 22, and the link will be sent out via email at 5PM on Monday. Scroll down to find the sign up form.
Bob Gallagher fun facts:
- Favorite pie: Pumpkin
- Chocolate vs. Vanilla: Chocolate
- Beach vs. Mountains: I prefer mountains, but Louise prefers beach.
Megan Parrish fun facts:
- Favorite pie: My grandmother made a chocolate pie and it is hands down my favorite pie ever!
- Favorite dessert: Ice cream! I’ll always pick ice cream.
- Chocolate vs. Vanilla: Vanilla
- Beach vs. Mountains: The beach!
- What college class are you glad is finished: I took prehistoric biology the first semester of my junior year and I will be forever thankful I never have to take it again.
First time using Zoom? That’s okay!
- Pre-download Zoom here (it includes links to download mobile apps for Apple and Android devices).
- Unless you have a top notch internet connection at your home, it is recommended that other family members stay off internet during the Zoom (or at least do not stream video, play online games, etc.).
- For the same reason, you will probably only want one connection in the house to the Zoom meeting. In other words, spouses should share the same phone or computer instead of being on separate devices.
- If you lose your connection during the call, go back to the link provided above and log back in.
- When you initially log in, mute your microphone and open up the chat feature to type questions and comments. After the initial greeting, we’ll have you turn your microphones back on for conversation.