Adult Wednesday Night Program – November 12
Pastor Boots Marsh and his wife, Jackie, from Tipi Wakan Church in Canon Ball on the Standing Rock Sioux Reservation will join us to discuss Native American culture, both past and present; how the culture has changed; and state of tribal life today. Our mission team has been traveling and serving Standing Rock for the last six years.
Coming up Wednesday, November 19:
- Business Meeting at 6:30 p.m. in the Fellowship Hall
Dinners are currently being catered, so the menu varies from what has been offered previously and our attendance count needs to be collected earlier than before.
Menu for Adults and Children: Roasted Turkey, Cranberry Sauce, Gravy, Stuffing, Green Bean Casserole, Salad, Rolls, & French Silk Pie
Make your dinner reservations by Wednesday, November 5 at 5:00 p.m. You may contact the Church Office, email Susan Young, fill out the form below, or place a reservation card in the offering plate on November 2.
[contact-form to=’firstname.lastname@example.org’ subject=’Wednesday Night Dinner Reservation’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’# Adults’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’# Youth’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’# Children’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Dinner on 11/12′ type=’checkbox’/][contact-field label=’Dinner on 11/19′ type=’checkbox’/][/contact-form]
Regular Wednesday Schedule
- 5:15 p.m. Children’s dinner line opens
- 5:30 p.m. Adult dinner line opens
- 6:00 p.m. Children’s Choirs
- Cherub Choir, Preschool Area
- Carol Choir, Youth Choir Room
- Crusader Choir, Main Choir Room
- 6:00 p.m. Youth Group, Youth Area
- 6:30 p.m. Adult Program, Assembly Room or Fellowship Hall
- 6:30 p.m. Chancel Bell Choir, Bell Room
- 6:45 p.m. Mission Kids, Children’s Area