Pancakes with Pastors
Tuesday, June 16, 2020
9:00 a.m., Zoom
Your pastoral staff want to visit with you! Pour your favorite morning drink, eat a satisfying breakfast, and get ready to have a morning chat with a minister and some of your fellow church members. This week we’ll be joined by Marnie Fisher-Ingram.
For security reasons, RSVP is required to receive the Zoom link. Sign up by 4PM on Monday, June 15, and the link will be sent out via email at 5PM on Monday. Scroll down to find the sign up form.
Marnie Fisher-Ingram fun facts:
- Favorite coffee/tea/morning drink: Earl Grey Hot Tea
- Favorite type of pancakes or favorite pancake topping: Buttermilk with PB and Syrup
- Current favorite TV show: Gilmore Girls
- Favorite album: This is hard, I love music: anything by John Mayer, Sarah Bareilles, Maren Morris, Ben Rector
- Beach or mountains: Both! I find I’m able to relax at both.
First time using Zoom? That’s okay!
- Pre-download Zoom here (it includes links to download mobile apps for Apple and Android devices).
- Unless you have a top notch internet connection at your home, it is recommended that other family members stay off internet during the Zoom (or at least do not stream video, play online games, etc.).
- For the same reason, you will probably only want one connection in the house to the Zoom meeting. In other words, spouses should share the same phone or computer instead of being on separate devices.
- If you lose your connection during the call, go back to the link provided above and log back in.
- When you initially log in, mute your microphone and open up the chat feature to type questions and comments. After the initial greeting, we’ll have you turn your microphones back on for conversation.