Muffins with Ministers
Tuesday, July 21, 2020
9:00 a.m., Zoom
Your pastoral staff want to visit with you! Grab your favorite breakfast treat, and get ready to have a morning chat with a minister and some of your fellow church members. This week we’ll be joined by Marnie Fisher-Ingram.
For security reasons, RSVP is required to receive the Zoom link. Sign up by 4PM on Monday, July 20, and the link will be sent out via email at 5PM on Monday. Scroll down to find the sign up form.
Marnie Fisher-Ingram Fun Facts:
- Favorite muffin: Homemade Blueberry
- Sweet vs. Savory muffins: Sweet
- Favorite guilty pleasure (or not-so-guilty) treat: Chocolate Chip Mint Ice Cream
- Favorite Movie: The One and Only Genuine Original Family Band
- Favorite meal to cook: Charcuterie Boards
First time using Zoom? That’s okay!
- Pre-download Zoom here (it includes links to download mobile apps for Apple and Android devices).
- Unless you have a top notch internet connection at your home, it is recommended that other family members stay off internet during the Zoom (or at least do not stream video, play online games, etc.).
- For the same reason, you will probably only want one connection in the house to the Zoom meeting. In other words, spouses should share the same phone or computer instead of being on separate devices.
- If you lose your connection during the call, go back to the link provided above and log back in.
- When you initially log in, mute your microphone and open up the chat feature to type questions and comments. After the initial greeting, we’ll have you turn your microphones back on for conversation.