Saturday, September 6
7:30 a.m., Kids Fun Run
8:00 a.m., 5K
Trinity United Methodist
Trinity United Methodist Church and River Road Church, Baptist are sponsoring the Fourth Annual Mission Footprint 5K. This race begins and ends at Trinity UMC and winds through the beautiful surrounding neighborhoods (course map is available below). A Kids Fun Run takes place prior to the 5K Run/Walk. All proceeds from the event will benefit Camp Alkulana and Westview on the James. Both camps are supported by each church. Additionally on the day of the event, all participants are encouraged to bring a jar of peanut butter or a can of tuna fish in support of the Central Virginia Food Bank.
2014 Competition Video
- Kids Fun Run – $5
- Online Registration – $25
- Late (after 9/3) or Paper Registration – $30
- Family Max – $60
We are having a friendly competition with Trinity UMC to see who can bring in the most participants. When you register, please specify that you are affiliated with RRCB. (You do not have to be a member of our church to be affiliated with us.)
- Registration is closed. Please use the paper option below.
- There is an paper option, however there will be an additional $5 fee ($30 total) for paper registrations. Paper forms can be picked up in the Church Office, Upper Commons, Lower Commons, or Fellowship Hall.
- Checks should be made out to “Trinity UMC,” and you mail them to Trinity UMC or deliver them to the Church Office.
- In Person Registration Dates and Times at Trinity UMC:
- Friday, September 5, 4:30-7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, September 6, 6:30-7:30 a.m.
We need approximately 30 volunteers from RRCB for the day of the event. Please click here to sign up to volunteer.
- If you would like to make a contribution directly to Camp Alkulana and Westview on the James please click here. Please make sure you select ‘5K Race’ for your contribution.
- You may send a check to Trinity United Methodist or bring one to the Church Office. Please make checks out to ‘Trinity UMC’ and put ‘Mission Footprint 5K’ in the memo.
Corporate Sponsors and Race Donors
If you would like to be a corporate sponsor, donate a gift for all of the participants, or donate a post-race food item, please contact Bill Pike.
- K2 Trophies & Awards
- James River Landscaping
- Colonial Webb
- The Fresh Market
- Food Lion
- Einstein Bros. Bagels
- Bernie’s Sub and Pizza Shop
- Fleet Feet
- Going Bananas Frozen Yogurt and Donut Hut
- Davey Tree
- Endeavor Capital
- Diamond Springs Water
- Loving’s Produce Company
Pick Up & Late Registration
- Packet pick-up will be at Trinity UMC on Friday, September 5 from 4:30-7:00 p.m. or Saturday morning prior to the race.
- Race day registration will begin at 6:30 a.m.
- Kids Fun Run registration cutoff will be 7:00 a.m.
- 5K registration cutoff will be 7:30 a.m.
The top three overall male and female finishers. Ribbons will be awarded to the top three males and females in each group.
Water will be available at approximately the halfway point of the race.
When you register you will be asked for your t-shirt size. T-shirts are guaranteed to people who register prior to midnight on August 24. T-shirts will be available to other registrants while supplies last.
Follow us on Twitter @footprint5K for updates!