Adult Wednesday Night Program
Led by Bob Argabright
Wednesday, May 11, 2016
6:30 p.m., Assembly Room
Bob Argabright retired in 2004 after a 40-year career with Chesapeake Corporation and Packaging Corporation of America. He has spent the last 12 years bring resources to the Oak Grove-Bellemeade Community. This has involved recruiting businesses, private schools,organizations, non-profits, and expanding the volunteers to focus on collaborative approach in leveling the playing field for the community. He currently serves on the Board of Directors of Groundwork RVA.
Bob will speak about how he got involved with Oak Grove in the beginning, the development of the Green theme of the school, and the programs that are involved in the ecology. He will also touch on the fact that this volunteer engagement has become a ministry for him and a way to live his faith.
- May 18: State of the Church Chat with Dan Bagby & Committees, 6:30 p.m., Assembly Room
- May 25: Children’s Musical: Elijah, 6:30 p.m., Fellowship Hall
5:30 p.m., Fellowship Hall
Menu for Adults & Children: Pork BBQ Sandwich, Baked Beans, Cole Slaw, Salad Bar, & Apple Pie
Dinner Cost: $7/Adults, $7/Youth, $3/Children, $20/Family Max
Dinner reservations are required. Please make your dinner reservation by Monday, May 9 at 11:00 a.m. You may contact the Church Office, email Susan Young, fill out the form below, or place a reservation card in the offering plate on May 8.
[contact-form to=’email@example.com’ subject=’Wednesday Night Dinner Reservation’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’# Adults’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’# Youth’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’# Children’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Dinner on 5/11′ type=’checkbox’/][contact-field label=’Dinner on 5/18′ type=’checkbox’/][contact-field label=’Dinner on 5/25′ type=’checkbox’/][/contact-form]
Regular Wednesday Schedule
- 4:30 p.m. River Road Camerata
- 5:15 p.m. Children’s dinner line opens
- 5:30 p.m. Adult dinner line opens
- 6:00 p.m. Children’s Choirs
- Cherub Choir, Preschool Area
- Carol Choir, Youth Choir Room
- Crusader Choir, Main Choir Room
- 6:00 p.m. Youth Pause, Youth Area
- 6:30 p.m. Adult Program, Assembly Room or Fellowship Hall
- 6:30 p.m. Chancel Bell Choir, Bell Room