Come learn the story behind the first calligraphied, illuminated Bible produced in over 500 years, enjoy lively conversation around stunning illuminations, and leave with a new appreciation of the living and active nature of the word of God.
A volume of the Saint John’s Bible will be at RRCB for the program.
Below a video of a news feature by NBC12 about the Saint John’s Bible. Click here to watch a longer video about the Saint John’s Bible project at BTSR.
Coming up next:
- February 18: Ash Wednesday Day Service, 6:30 p.m. in the Sanctuary
Menu for Adults: Homestyle Meatloaf w. Gravy, Duchess Potato Casserole, Honey Baked Apples, Salad Bar, Rolls, Triple Chocolate Cookies
Menu for Children: Parmesan Chicken Tenders and Baked Mac & Cheese
Make your dinner reservations by Monday, February 9 at 11:00 a.m. You may contact the Church Office, email Susan Young, fill out the form below, or place a reservation card in the offering plate on February 8.
[contact-form to=’email@example.com’ subject=’Wednesday Night Dinner Reservation’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’# Adults’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’# Youth’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’# Children’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Dinner on 2/11′ type=’checkbox’/][contact-field label=’Dinner on 2/18′ type=’checkbox’/][/contact-form]
Regular Wednesday Schedule
- 5:15 p.m. Children’s dinner line opens
- 5:30 p.m. Adult dinner line opens
- 6:00 p.m. Children’s Choirs
- Cherub Choir, Preschool Area
- Carol Choir, Youth Choir Room
- Crusader Choir, Main Choir Room
- 6:00 p.m. Youth Group, Youth Area
- 6:30 p.m. Adult Program, Assembly Room or Fellowship Hall
- 6:30 p.m. Chancel Bell Choir, Bell Room