Hands & Hearts: A Family Mission Experience
Family Mission Trip
Nickelsville, VA June 20-25, 2016
Sunday, March 6, 2016
12:30 p.m., Assembly Room
You’re invited to this information meeting following worship to listen and learn more about the Hands & Hearts family mission trip that will take place in June. This trip to Nickelsville, VA will be shaped by families of any structure, their passions, and the prayerful support of the RRCB church family.
The trip will serve those in need in the area of Nickelsville, and the projects will be determined by the skills and passions of those who sign up. It may range from home repairs and light construction, to assisted living home visitation and food pantry assistance.
If you see yourself as capable in any of the following ideas, then your presence and leadership are desired for this trip. Don’t see something on this list, then share your ideas!
- Devotional planning and delivery
- Home repairs
- Prayer time leadership
- Game tournaments – Uno, Skipbo, Rummykub, and more
- Fellowship and play
- Assisting in county food pantry
- Food planning, preparation, and serving
- Organization and cleaning
- Programs for the elderly
- Visiting those alone and in need
- “Love and care about you” leadership and organization