Every Sunday can be Food Share Sunday
We have been asked to provide 15 bags of food for the South Richmond Center by September 25.
Bring non-perishable food to be distributed to those in need through our Baptist Centers Directors. Look for the Green Grocery Carts in Lower and Upper Commons to leave your donations.
Food Share Shopping List:
- Cans of Green Vegetables (#2 size)
- Cans of Yellow Vegetables (#2 size)
- Cans of Fruit (#2 size)
- Cans of Soup
- Cans of Meat: small cans of tuna, chicken
- Cans of Pork and Beans or other Beans (#2 size)
- Canned Entre (example: Spagettios)
- Boxed Macaroni and Cheese
- Packages of Powdered Milk
- Boxes of Cereal
- Dry Pasta
- Peanut butter
Print the RBA Food Share Shopping List and take it on your next trip to the grocery store.