Thursday, June 21, 2018
8:00 a.m., Reception Room
The FIXERS group is dedicated to keeping our beautiful church facility in top working order by doing light maintenance tasks. The FIXERS meet in the Reception Room for breakfast and fellowship. Then we’ll break up into teams and work on projects around the church, both inside and outside.
Please contact George Davis (804-285-9782) if you can make it.
Here’s a test:
- Do you know what a weed looks like in mulch bed?
- Do you know which end of a screwdriver to hold?
- Do you need pine cones for your dining room table centerpiece?
- Does holding a broom not intimidate you?
- Do you like free breakfast?
If you answered “yes” to one or more of these questions, you are qualified to join the very elite group of church members known as the FIXERS (Frequently Ingenious, eXtremely Energetic, Righteous Servants). Even if you didn’t answer “yes” to any of the questions, you’re still qualified to join the group. (As you can tell, our standards are not very high.) Men and women of all ages are encouraged to come.