Mondays @ Second Baptist
Twice a month RRCB is responsible for providing snacks at the ESL classes on Mondays. Below you can find the requirements for each week.
- Finger Food for approximately 75-100 people.
- Fruits, small sandwiches, meat and cheese trays w/crackers, chips/salsa, dip, bagels, trail mix, nuts, vegetable trays, sheet cakes, muffins, desserts are appreciated. Anything healthy and nutritious. Fruit is the favorite snack.
- Pork products are not a good idea.
- At least two people to assist in putting the snacks out on the table and then, cleaning up afterward. You are needed approximately 7:30 to 8:30 PM.
- Snacks are set up and served on the second floor of the Education Building at Second Baptist.
- If leftovers cannot be frozen or used the next week please package them in provided bags for students to take home.
If you or your group is interesting in hosting a night, please contact Anne Jones or fill out the form below (please check all dates you are interested in).
[contact-form to=’firstname.lastname@example.org’ subject=’ESL Snacks Signup’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Phone Number’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Group/Class’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’April 21, 2014′ type=’checkbox’/][contact-field label=’May 12, 2014′ type=’checkbox’/][contact-field label=’Comments? Questions?’ type=’textarea’/][/contact-form]