Mondays @ Second Baptist
Twice a month RRCB is responsible for providing snacks at the ESL classes on Mondays. Below you can find the requirements for each week.
- Finger foods (even pre-packaged) for approximately 50-75 people.
- Fruits, meat and cheese trays w/crackers, chips/salsa, dip, bagels, trail mix, nuts, vegetable trays, muffins, desserts are appreciated. Anything healthy and nutritious. Fruit is the favorite snack.
- Pork products are not a good idea.
- Only two people are needed to assist in putting the snacks out on the table and then, cleaning up afterward. You are needed approximately 7:30 to 8:30 PM.
- Snacks are set up and served on the second floor of the Education Building at Second Baptist.
- If leftovers cannot be frozen or used the next week please package them in provided bags for students to take home.