In Gratitude for God’s Generous Love and in recognition of the 50th Anniversary of the River Road Church Endowment Fund, please join us in celebrating 50 years of visionary giving to the ministries of River Road Church and the opportunities possible in 50 more.
Come fellowship with those tasked with growing the fund and making grants for the benefit of our church. Hear about the ministries impacted and missions efforts enhanced. Learn about opportunities to provide for River Road Church and extend your commitment to her Christian witness beyond your lifetime to future generations.
Celebrate 50 … and 50 more: Gifts made to the endowment in the fund’s first 50 years are today a $9 million resource supporting grants of $300,000 or more annually in support of our church and her ministries. How wonderfully will God use us — and our legacy gifts — in the 50 years ahead?
Reserve your place at any of six gatherings planned by April 14, 2017:
Buffet dinner & fellowship — Introducing legacy gift opportunities:
- Monday, April 24, 6 p.m., the Hartzes’ home
- Thursday, April 27, 6 p.m., the Almonds’ home
- Tuesday, May 2, 6 p.m., the Almonds’ home
- Thursday, May 4, 6 p.m., the Hartzes’ home
Seated dinner & program — Planning a legacy gift
- Tuesday, May 9, 6 p.m., Fellowship Hall, River Road Church
- Thursday, May 11, 6 p.m., Fellowship Hall, River Road Church