Cookies with Clergy
Tuesday, August 25, 2020
8:00 p.m., Zoom
Your church clergy want to visit with you! Break open the cookie jar, pull out the ice cream, cut a bigger slice of cake to unwind during evening chat with a minister and some of your fellow church members. This week we’ll be joined by Sandy Rooney.
For security reasons, RSVP is required to receive the Zoom link. Sign up by 4PM on Monday, August 24, and the link will be sent out via email at 5PM on Monday. Scroll down to find the sign up form.
Sandy Rooney fun facts:
- Favorite cookie: Chocolate chip cookies
- Cookies vs. Cake: Cake especially the Ukrops cakes
- Favorite place to travel: Family cottage at Gwynn’s Island
- What is something you’re excited about or looking forward to? Looking forward to the fall; I love the change of seasons and all that comes with it.
First time using Zoom? That’s okay!
- Pre-download Zoom here (it includes links to download mobile apps for Apple and Android devices).
- Unless you have a top notch internet connection at your home, it is recommended that other family members stay off internet during the Zoom (or at least do not stream video, play online games, etc.).
- For the same reason, you will probably only want one connection in the house to the Zoom meeting. In other words, spouses should share the same phone or computer instead of being on separate devices.
- If you lose your connection during the call, go back to the link provided above and log back in.
- When you initially log in, mute your microphone and open up the chat feature to type questions and comments. After the initial greeting, we’ll have you turn your microphones back on for conversation.