Coffee with Clergy
Tuesday, September 22, 2020
9:00 a.m., Zoom
Your church clergy want to visit with you! Pour a cup of coffee, steep your favorite tea, bring your drink of choice to have a morning chat with a minister and some of your fellow church members. This week we’ll be joined by Daniel Ingram.
For security reasons, RSVP is required to receive the Zoom link. Sign up by 4PM on Monday, September 21, and the link will be sent out via email at 5PM on Monday. Scroll down to find the sign up form.
Daniel Ingram fun facts:
- Where is the best cup of coffee: Diner coffee in those thick ceramic concave mugs
- Favorite breakfast: Breakfast casseroles
- Current book you’re reading: The Last Castle (story of the Biltmore mansion)
- Have you learned anything new in quarantine? I can run every day without injuring myself
- What is something you’re excited about or looking forward to? Putting away the lawn mower, even if it means taking out the leaf blower
First time using Zoom? That’s okay!
- Pre-download Zoom here (it includes links to download mobile apps for Apple and Android devices).
- Unless you have a top notch internet connection at your home, it is recommended that other family members stay off internet during the Zoom (or at least do not stream video, play online games, etc.).
- For the same reason, you will probably only want one connection in the house to the Zoom meeting. In other words, spouses should share the same phone or computer instead of being on separate devices.
- If you lose your connection during the call, go back to the link provided above and log back in.
- When you initially log in, mute your microphone and open up the chat feature to type questions and comments. After the initial greeting, we’ll have you turn your microphones back on for conversation.