Coffee with Clergy
Tuesday, May 12, 2020
9:00 a.m., Zoom
Your church clergy want to visit with you! Pour a cup of coffee, steep your favorite tea, bring your drink of choice to have a morning chat with a minister and some of your fellow church members. This week we’ll be joined by David Breckenridge.
For security reasons, RSVP is required to receive the Zoom link. Sign up by 4PM on Monday, May 11, and the link will be sent out via email at 5PM on Monday. Scroll down to find the sign up form.
David Breckenridge fun facts:
- Favorite coffee/tea/morning drink: I really don’t do “breakfast drinks” normally. Diet Coke is my everyday, but let’s go with diner coffee.
- Current favorite TV show: It just ended really, but Modern Family.
- Class you’re ready to be finished with for the semester: Research Design, my least favorite class yet.
- Favorite album: Totally unfair question for a music junkie. How can I choose my favorite child? I guess, U2 Joshua Tree.
- Favorite place to travel: San Fransisco and Northern CA
First time using Zoom? That’s okay!
- Pre-download Zoom here (it includes links to download mobile apps for Apple and Android devices).
- Unless you have a top notch internet connection at your home, it is recommended that other family members stay off internet during the Zoom (or at least do not stream video, play online games, etc.).
- For the same reason, you will probably only want one connection in the house to the Zoom meeting. In other words, spouses should share the same phone or computer instead of being on separate devices.
- If you lose your connection during the call, go back to the link provided above and log back in.
- When you initially log in, mute your microphone and open up the chat feature to type questions and comments. After the initial greeting, we’ll have you turn your microphones back on for conversation.