Coffee with Clergy
Tuesday, August 18, 2020
9:00 a.m., Zoom
Your church clergy want to visit with you! Pour a cup of coffee, steep your favorite tea, bring your drink of choice to have a morning chat with a minister and some of your fellow church members. This week we’ll be joined by Bob Gallagher.
For security reasons, RSVP is required to receive the Zoom link. Sign up by 4PM on Monday, August 17, and the link will be sent out via email at 5PM on Monday. Scroll down to find the sign up form.
Bob Gallagher fun facts:
- Where is the best cup of coffee: My own, currently whole bean coffee from Brooklyn Coffee Roasters, which I order in 5-pound bags
- Favorite breakfast: Any breakfast is good – best meal of the day!
- Current book you’re reading: O Sing Unto the Lord – A History of English Church Music by Andrew Gant
- Have you learned anything new in quarantine? My home is my castle. (The River Road chancel – and organ – run a close second.)
First time using Zoom? That’s okay!
- Pre-download Zoom here (it includes links to download mobile apps for Apple and Android devices).
- Unless you have a top notch internet connection at your home, it is recommended that other family members stay off internet during the Zoom (or at least do not stream video, play online games, etc.).
- For the same reason, you will probably only want one connection in the house to the Zoom meeting. In other words, spouses should share the same phone or computer instead of being on separate devices.
- If you lose your connection during the call, go back to the link provided above and log back in.
- When you initially log in, mute your microphone and open up the chat feature to type questions and comments. After the initial greeting, we’ll have you turn your microphones back on for conversation.