Coffee with Clergy
Tuesday, April 28, 2020
9:00 a.m., Zoom
Your church clergy want to visit with you! Pour a cup of coffee, steep your favorite tea, bring your drink of choice to have a morning chat with a minister and some of your fellow church members. This week we’ll be joined by Daniel Glaze.
For security reasons, RSVP is required to receive the Zoom link. Sign up by 4PM on Monday, April 27, and the link will be sent out via email at 5PM on Monday. Scroll down to find the sign up form.
Daniel Glaze fun facts:
- Favorite coffee: Cafe Du Monde
- Current favorite TV show: The Good Road
- Most challenging school subject with his daughters: Math and Chemistry (it’s a tie)
- Favorite meal to cook: Thanksgiving. I have a great turkey brine and cooking method that involves flipping the bird (really!) to ensure that the white meat stays juicy and tender while the dark meat cooks through. Also, stir frys are fun as they come together very quickly.
First time using Zoom? That’s okay!
- Pre-download Zoom here (it includes links to download mobile apps for Apple and Android devices).
- Unless you have a top notch internet connection at your home, it is recommended that other family members stay off internet during the Zoom (or at least do not stream video, play online games, etc.).
- For the same reason, you will probably only want one connection in the house to the Zoom meeting. In other words, spouses should share the same phone or computer instead of being on separate devices.
- If you lose your connection during the call, go back to the link provided above and log back in.
- When you initially log in, mute your microphone and open up the chat feature to type questions and comments. After the initial greeting, we’ll have you turn your microphones back on for conversation.