Churchwide Drive-Thru Fall Festival
Sunday, October 18, 2020
3:00-4:00 p.m., North Parking Lot
Swing thru the North Parking Lot for intergenerational fall goodies, greet and see ministers, and to bring items for the Oregon Hill Thanksgiving Boxes. An entrance and exit will be marked off of Ridge Road. Please stay in your vehicle and follow the path marked.
When you sign up for the Drive-Thru Fall Festival, please also select what food item(s) or gift card you’re planning to bring.
Sign ups are not mandatory, but are helpful when planning. We can’t wait to see you!
Oregon Hill Baptist Center Thanksgiving Boxes
The Oregon Hill Baptist Center is requesting 25 Thanksgiving boxes from RRCB. Please donate sizes to feed a family of 4-5 (no #10 cans).
Thanksgiving Food Items:
- $10 Gift Card to Kroger or Food Lion
- Instant Stuffing
- Instant Potatoes
- Plain or Instant Rice
- Canned Ham (small, non-refrigerated)
- Yams OR Sweet Potatoes
- Apple Sauce
- Green Beans
- Cream of Mushroom or Cream of Chicken Soup
- Can of Fried Onions
- Muffin or Cornbread Mix
- Pre-made Pie Crust already in Pie Pan (Graham Cracker)
- Instant Pudding to make pie (chocolate or vanilla) (Large Box)