Adult Wednesday Night Program
Wednesday, December 2
6:30 p.m., Sanctuary
Who says you have to wait until advent is over to sing Christmas carols? Come join David Gulick in the Sanctuary chancel for some good old-fashioned caroling. Request your favorites!
- December 9: Starlight Service of Remembrance
- December 16: Children’s Christmas Pageant
- Wednesday Night Dinner & Programs will resume on January 6, 2016
Menu for Adults & Children: Ham, Vegetable Medley, Mashed Potatoes, Salad Bar, & Chocolate Mousse
Dinner Cost: $7/Adults, $7 Youth, $3 Children, $20/Family Max
Chef Chris Brown has returned to RRCB. Chris prepared our last two dinners in May. The Kitchen Committee has been hard at work to not only improve Wednesday Night Dinner meals, but also enhance the overall atmosphere of Wednesday nights.
Dinner reservations are required. Please make your dinner reservation by Monday, November 30 at 11:00 a.m. You may contact the Church Office, email Susan Young, fill out the form below, or place a reservation card in the offering plate on November 29.
[contact-form to=’firstname.lastname@example.org’ subject=’Wednesday Night Dinner Reservation’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’# Adults’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’# Youth’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’# Children’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Dinner on 12/2′ type=’checkbox’/][contact-field label=’Dinner on 12/9′ type=’checkbox’/][contact-field label=’Dinner on 12/16′ type=’checkbox’/][/contact-form]
Regular Wednesday Schedule
- 4:30 p.m. River Road Camerata
- 5:15 p.m. Children’s dinner line opens
- 5:30 p.m. Adult dinner line opens
- 6:00 p.m. Children’s Choirs
- Cherub Choir, Preschool Area
- Carol Choir, Youth Choir Room
- Crusader Choir, Main Choir Room
- 6:00 p.m. Youth Pause, Youth Area
- 6:30 p.m. Adult Program, Assembly Room or Fellowship Hall
- 6:30 p.m. Chancel Bell Choir, Bell Room