Adult Wednesday Night Program
Wednesday, December 16
6:45 p.m., Fellowship Hall
A favorite Christmas tradition for all ages that you will not want to miss! Come experience the Christmas Story as told by our Carol, Crusader, and Youth choirs through dramatic readings and song.
- Wednesday Night Dinner & Programs will resume on January 6, 2016
- January 6: Epiphany Service, 6:45 p.m., Chapel
- Standing Reservations for the spring are available.
Menu for Adults & Children: Turkey, Vegetable Medley, Baked Sweet Potato, Salad Bar, Key Lime Pie
Dinner Cost: $7/Adults, $7 Youth, $3 Children, $20/Family Max
Chef Chris Brown has returned to RRCB. Chris prepared our last two dinners in May. The Kitchen Committee has been hard at work to not only improve Wednesday Night Dinner meals, but also enhance the overall atmosphere of Wednesday nights.
Dinner reservations are required. Please make your dinner reservation by Monday, December 14 at 11:00 a.m. You may contact the Church Office, email Susan Young, fill out the form below, or place a reservation card in the offering plate on December 13.
[contact-form to=’email@example.com’ subject=’Wednesday Night Dinner Reservation’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’# Adults’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’# Youth’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’# Children’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Dinner on 12/16′ type=’checkbox’/][/contact-form]
Regular Wednesday Schedule
- 4:30 p.m. River Road Camerata
- 5:15 p.m. Children’s dinner line opens
- 5:30 p.m. Adult dinner line opens
- 6:00 p.m. Children’s Choirs
- Cherub Choir, Preschool Area
- Carol Choir, Youth Choir Room
- Crusader Choir, Main Choir Room
- 6:00 p.m. Youth Pause, Youth Area
- 6:30 p.m. Adult Program, Assembly Room or Fellowship Hall
- 6:30 p.m. Chancel Bell Choir, Bell Room