Wednesday, December 17
6:45 p.m., Fellowship Hall
A favorite Christmas tradition for all ages that you will not want to miss! Come experience the Christmas Story as told by our Carol, Crusader, and Youth choirs through dramatic readings and song.
Coming up next:
This is the last program for 2014. Wednesday Night Dinner and Programs will return on January 7, 2015. You may make Standing Reservations for the spring now.
January 7, 2015:
- The start of a four-week Bible study led by Mike Clingenpeel, “Jesus’ Other Sermon.” The topic on January 7 is “The Sources of Our Mission” (Matthew 9:35-10:4).
Menu for Adults and Children: Baked Spaghetti w. Meat Sauce or Marinara Sauce, Salad Bar, Rolls, & Cake w. Buttercream Icing
We are testing a new caterer this week and the menu previously shared is different than the above.
Make your dinner reservations by Monday, December 15 at 5:00 p.m. You may contact the Church Office, email Susan Young, fill out the form below, or place a reservation card in the offering plate on December 14.
[contact-form to=’email@example.com’ subject=’Wednesday Night Dinner Reservation’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’# Adults’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’# Youth’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’# Children’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Dinner on 12/17′ type=’checkbox’/][/contact-form]
Regular Wednesday Schedule
- 4:30 p.m. Voice for Life
- 5:15 p.m. Children’s dinner line opens
- 5:30 p.m. Adult dinner line opens
- 6:00 p.m. Children’s Choirs
- Cherub Choir, Preschool Area
- Carol Choir, Youth Choir Room
- Crusader Choir, Main Choir Room
- 6:00 p.m. Youth Group, Youth Area
- 6:30 p.m. Adult Program, Assembly Room or Fellowship Hall
- 6:30 p.m. Chancel Bell Choir, Bell Room
- 6:45 p.m. Mission Kids, Children’s Area