If you would like to print this post, please scroll to the bottom and click the ‘Print’ button in the ‘Share this’ section.
- 9:20 a.m.: Children’s Choirs Makeup Rehearsal, Choir Room (by appointment)
- 9:45 a.m.: Sunday School
- 11:00 a.m.: Worship, Sanctuary
- Children’s Worship for grades 1 & 2
- 5:00 p.m.: Youth Choir, Youth Choir Room
- 5:45 p.m.: Youth Snack Supper, Fellowship Hall
- 6:15 p.m.: Youth Music, Fellowship Hall
- 6:45 p.m.: Youth Bible Study, Fellowship Hall
- 4:30 p.m.: River Road Camerata, Choir Room
- 5:30 p.m.: Wednesday Night Dinner, Fellowship Hall
- 6:00 p.m.: Children’s Choirs
- Crusader Choir – grades 3-5, Choir Room
- Carol Choir – grades 1 & 2, Youth Choir Room
- Cherub Choir – pre-k & kindergarten, UC #232
- 7:00 p.m.: Youth Choir Makeup Rehearsal, Choir Room (by appointment)
Stop Hunger Now
Saturday, October 1
9:30 a.m., Fellowship Hall
We will be packaging (at least) 10,000 nutritiously sound meals for distribution through the Stop Hunger Now network. The event begins at 9:30 am and will last until 11:30 or all meals are packaged. This is a great opportunity for children to participate alongside adults in a project that directly impacts the hungry in our community and around the world. Children 5 and older can participate in the event.
Trunk or Treat
Saturday, October 29
3:00-5:00 p.m., North (Back) Parking Lot
Please note the date and time changes.
Join us for this family-friendly event for all ages. There will be food, games, and trick or treating for children. Adults, decorate your car and hand out candy!
Intergeneration Fall Hike
Saturday, November 12
8:45 a.m., Pocahontas State Park
Just a half hour from our church, Chesterfield county has a gem of a park with fun for everyone in the family – young, old, and everyone in between.
Third Grade Bible Presentation
Sunday, October 16
11:00 a.m., Sanctuary
All third graders will receive Bibles during the worship service.
Youth Bulletin Board
Parents have requested that youth information be placed on a bulletin board located near the Youth Area. The board is next to the entrance of the Youth Area.. The monthly calendars and activities will be posted there for all to see beginning in September. Check it out!
Fall Retreat October 22-23
Airfield 4-H Educational Center Wakefield, VA
The group will depart on Saturday morning October 22 and return on Sunday afternoon, October 23.
Watercolor Art Party
Tuesday, October 25
7:00 p.m., Assembly Room
The Arts Committee is sponsoring a two-hour watercolor art party for any level of painter. All of the drawings will be provided, and you don’t have to bring any supplies, just clothes you don’t mind getting paint on and an adventurous attitude! Invite your group or Sunday School class to join us for a night of fun, fellowship, and pie. This fun night is thanks to the family of Mary Ann Brandt, whose desire was for everyone to have an opportunity to experience the joy of art.
Youth are invited to participate, but must be in at least 6th grade and accompanied with a parent.
- June 20-23: PASSPORTkids! Camp – Eagle Eyrie, Lynchburg, VA
- June 25-30: Youth PASSPORT Camp – Avertt University, Danville, VA
- June 25 – July 1: Hands & Hearts: Family Mission Trip – Nickelsville, VA
- July 10-14: Vacation Bible School
- July 17-22: Unidiversity – Knoxville, TN
- July 24-28: Music Camp with River Road Church, St. Stephen’s Episcopal Church, & All Saints Episcopal Church
- August 4-13: Youth & Adults Mission Tour – Farmington, ME
Email pictures from youth events and activities to email@example.com.