If you would like to print this post, please scroll to the bottom and click the ‘Print’ button in the ‘Share this’ section.
- 9:00 a.m.: Family Handbell Choir, Bell Room
- 9:20 a.m.: Children’s Choirs Makeup Rehearsal, Choir Room (by appointment)
- 9:45 a.m.: Sunday School
- 11:00 a.m.: Worship, Sanctuary
- Children’s Worship for grades 1 & 2
- 5:00 p.m.: Youth Choir, Youth Choir Room
- 5:45 p.m.: Youth Snack Supper, Fellowship Hall (resumes January 22)
- 6:15 p.m.: Youth Music, Youth Area (resumes January 22)
- 6:45 p.m.: Youth Bible Study, Youth Area (resumes January 22)
- 4:30 p.m.: River Road Camerata, Choir Room
- 5:30 p.m.: Wednesday Night Dinner, Fellowship Hall
- 6:00 p.m.: Children’s Choirs (resumes January 11)
- Crusader Choir – grades 3-5, Choir Room
- Carol Choir – grades 1 & 2, Youth Choir Room
- Cherub Choir – pre-k & kindergarten, UC #232
- 6:45 p.m.: Voice for Life, Choir Room
- 7:00 p.m.: Youth Choir Makeup Rehearsal, Choir Room (by appointment)
Wednesday Night Program: Epiphany Service
Wednesday, January 4, 2016
6:30 p.m., Chapel
Epiphany celebrates the manifestation of God in Jesus Christ to the Gentiles, represented by the magi who visited the infant Jesus. We will celebrate the arrival of the magi with a festive Epiphany-themed dinner followed by a worship service in the chapel.
This Wednesday, we will not have children’s choirs; children are invited to participate in the service and there will be a special time dedicated to our young worshippers.
Dinner served at 5:30 p.m. in the Fellowship Hall. Reservations are required.
Service of Baptism & Holy Communion
Sunday, January 8
6:00 p.m., Chapel
This service is a special time in the life of our church as we have the privilege of bearing witness to and celebrating this important step in these persons’ journeys of faith. We gather as a family of faith to remember our own baptism, and to be a source of encouragement and companionship for these who would follow their Lord and Savior in the ordinance of baptism.
Winter/Spring 2017 Youth Program
Parent & Youth Meeting
Sunday, January 15
6:00 p.m., Fellowship Hall
The Sunday evening youth program will resume on Sunday, January 15th with an adult/youth meeting at 6:00 p.m. in the Fellowship Hall. Youth activities, including Bible study, music, mission outreach projects, retreats, and recreation will be presented. This will be the first opportunity for youth to sign up for PASSPORT and Unidiversity Camps. The snack supper sign up list will also be available.
Mission Tour Application
Deadline: January 15
Mission Tour: August 4-13
The tour will return to Farmington, Maine. The team will stay at on the University of Maine campus and will work with the Farmington Conference Center and Farmington Baptist Church. The tour is open to adults and youth. Please see Chester Phelps for an application and additional details. The team will meet for the first time on Sunday, January 15th at 7:00 PM in the Fellowship Hall.
Youth Bulletin Board
Parents have requested that youth information be placed on a bulletin board located near the Youth Area. The board is next to the entrance of the Youth Area.. The monthly calendars and activities will be posted there for all to see beginning in September. Check it out!
- June 20-23: PASSPORTkids! Camp – Eagle Eyrie, Lynchburg, VA
- June 25-30: Youth PASSPORT Camp – Avertt University, Danville, VA
- June 25 – July 1: Hands & Hearts: Family Mission Trip – Nickelsville, VA
- July 10-14: Vacation Bible School
- July 17-22: Unidiversity – Knoxville, TN
- July 24-28: Music Camp with River Road Church, St. Stephen’s Episcopal Church, & All Saints Episcopal Church
- August 4-13: Youth & Adults Mission Tour – Farmington, ME
Email pictures from youth events and activities to email@example.com.