Sunday, September 12, 2021
4:30-6:30 p.m., Plaza
Join us for our annual church picnic on the plaza. As we gather to play, eat, and share the spirit of celebration, we will have many fun events taking place on the front lawn.
Please bring your lawn chairs or blankets to help with distancing.
- Dinner will be prepared by Chris Ahart and Madelyn Albright
- Reservations are required; make your reservations by Wednesday, September 8
- The cost is $5/person
- Elements of the meal will be individually packaged for safety
- Menu TBA
- Mr. Softee ice cream truck for dessert
Fun & Games
- Lawn games, corn hole and ladder ball
- Inflatable Skee Ball
- Inflatable Bungee Run
- Cupcake Walk
- Photo Booth
We will have a big “Celebration Wall” where each person can display things for which they are especially grateful.
This event is hosted by the Board of Deacons and the Board of Christian Education & Spiritual Formation. There are several opportunities to help before, during, and after the event.