Sunday, September 7, 2014
Sunday School, Worship, & Picnic
We will gather to celebrate all of the events, education, and spiritual formation that happened this past year, and work together to dream about what might happen in the coming year.
- 9:40-10:00: Open House for Children/Youth Sunday School
- 9:45-10:45: Sunday School
- 11:00: Worship with Christian Education Faculty Dedication
- 12:00: Reception following Worship
- 5:00-5:15: Gather for potluck/cookout
- 5:15-6:15: Food is served
- 6:30-7:15: Youth Summer Presentation
- 7:15-8:00: Continued fellowship, games, etc.
Parents, bring your children to Sunday School early so you can meet their teachers. Adults, invite those you haven’t seen during the summer months to join you in your Sunday School class that day.
Be present in worship as we pray for and celebrate all the teachers in our church.
Return to the church in the early evening for a church-wide picnic. The picnic will include the deacons grilling burgers and hot dogs and the rest of us providing sides and desserts.
Then we will hear from our youth about their summer experiences and adventures.
Sign up for the potluck by Tuesday, September 2. You may sign up online (scroll below or click here) or by calling the Church Office.
For the evening picnic, please bring a copy of a photo you wouldn’t mind sharing with the church related to celebrating the past. Also, think of a dream you have for the church this year and be prepared to share it on one of our dream boards. You may bring your pictures to the Church Office or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.