CARITAS is October 14-21, 2017
We are hosting 32 men!
Please sign up to be a volunteer using the form below. No log in required.
Sign Ups Available for Daily Needs:
- Bake 64 Cookies – We need 64 cookies per day for lunches: 32 ziploc bags with 2 cookies per bag. Please bring the cookies to the church on the morning of an assigned day.
- Spend the Night – This can be 2 men, 2 women, married couples, or a parent and their youth. It requires making coffee, setting out a Continental breakfast in the morning, and handing out the packed lunches.
Sign Ups Available for Special Needs/Activities:
- Cot Set Up – Help set up the cots before the CARITAS guests arrive. This can go toward your child’s volunteer hours. The Cot Set up will be on October 14, at 11AM
- Cot Take Down – Help clean up the cots after the CARITAS guests depart. This can go toward your child’s volunteer hours. The Cot Take Down will be on October 21, at 10AM
- Specialty/Additional Help – If you are available on a certain day and would like to plug in somewhere, please let us know, or if there is a special talent you would like to share with the CARITAS guests, please sign up. This can range from a spa night to Bible Study. If you’re interested, sign up and someone will be in touch with you to follow up.
- Nightly Arrival Time: 6:00 p.m.
- Morning Departure Time: 5:00 a.m.
- If you have any questions about CARITAS, please contact Deb Gray (804-512-1730).
CARITAS is the largest provider of homeless services in the Metro Richmond area. Learn more about the great things CARITAS is doing in our community by visiting their website and be inspired!