Comfy Care Kits
Order from Amazon Wishlist by June 4, 2021
The ladies in The Healing Place for Women need basic undergarments for everyday life. All incoming women for the CARITAS Center will be receiving these items in a ‘Comfy Care Kit.’ There is an Amazon Wishlist/Registry setup with all of the items needed for a total of 50 kits, sized small-XXLarge.
Each kit contains:
- 2 sports bras
- 1 set of scrubs
- 3 pairs of underwear
- 2 pairs of ankle socks
- 1 pair of slides/shower shoes
- Once you sign in and add items to your cart, when checking out you need to select the correct address.
- “Choose a Shipping Address” look under “Other Addresses”
- Select “Quelina Jones: RRCB Gift Registry Address”
- Click “use this address” at the bottom.
Saturday, June 12, 2021
9:00-11:00 a.m., the CARITAS Center
There is also the opportunity to tour the new CARITAS Center and assemble these kits onsite. Five volunteers are needed to tour and assemble the kits at the CARITAS Center (2220 Stockton Street, Richmond, VA 23224). The tour will be first and will take about an hour to walk around the facility, then you will be escorted to the assembling area. All volunteers must be age 18+ for this volunteer opportunity. Any questions, please call Laurie Gray (804) 998-3597.