Join Paul Honaker, Charles O’Neal, Jane Terry, and others as they share – through word, image, and music – some of their experiences in England this summer as the choir-in-residence at Canterbury Cathedral.
Coming up Wednesday, September 10:
- Sermon Talkback Series with Mike Clingenpeel: Spiritual Discernment: The Gift of Yearning at 6:30 p.m. in the Assembly Room
For the first several weeks dinners will be catered, so the menu will vary from what has been offered previously and our attendance count will need to be in earlier than before.
Menu for Adults and Children: Fried or baked chicken, macaroni & cheese, green beans, tossed salad, rolls, and cookies
Dinner Reservations are now full. You may sign up for dinner on September 10. Everyone is welcome to attend the program.
Regular Wednesday Schedule
- 5:15 p.m. Children’s dinner line opens
- 5:30 p.m. Adult dinner line opens
- 6:00 p.m. Children’s Choirs
- Cherub Choir, Preschool Area
- Carol Choir, Youth Choir Room
- Crusader Choir, Main Choir Room
- 6:00 p.m. Youth Group, Youth Area
- 6:30 p.m. Adult Program, Assembly Room or Fellowship Hall
- 6:30 p.m. Chancel Bell Choir, Bell Room
- 6:45 p.m. Mission Kids, Children’s Area