Adult Wednesday Night Program
Wednesday, April 22
6:30 p.m., Fellowship Hall
We need a quorum of 100 to conduct the business of the church. Childcare is available during Wednesday Night Dinner & Programs.
- A By-law change decreasing the number for a quorum from 100 to 75.
Included in the business to be considered is the following motion:
That Article V, Section 3 of the Constitution of River Road Church, Baptist be changed from “One Hundred (100) members eligible to vote shall constitute a quorum for business meetings of the Church” to “Seventy-five (75) members eligible to vote shall constitute a quorum for business meetings of the Church.”
This motion must receive the affirmative vote of 3⁄4 of the eligible members present and voting in order to pass. No amendment to the Motion is permitted. A quorum of at least 100 members must be present on for consideration of this motion.
- Air Handler Replacement
- Update on the Sanctuary Sound System
- Update on the Sanctuary Lighting System
Coming up on April 29
- Care for Creation, 6:30 p.m., in the Assembly Room
Menu for Adults & Children: Sweet Carolina BBQ, Coleslaw, Baked Beans, Potato Chips, Salad Bar, and Ice Cream
Dinner reservations are required. Please make your dinner reservation by Monday, April 20 at 11:00 a.m. You may contact the Church Office, email Susan Young, fill out the form below, or place a reservation card in the offering plate on April 19.
[contact-form to=’email@example.com’ subject=’Wednesday Night Dinner Reservation’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’# Adults’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’# Youth’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’# Children’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Dinner on 4/22′ type=’checkbox’/][contact-field label=’Dinner on 4/29′ type=’checkbox’/][/contact-form]
Regular Wednesday Schedule
- 5:15 p.m. Children’s dinner line opens
- 5:30 p.m. Adult dinner line opens
- 6:00 p.m. Children’s Choirs
- Cherub Choir, Preschool Area
- Carol Choir, Youth Choir Room
- Crusader Choir, Main Choir Room
- 6:00 p.m. Youth Group, Youth Area
- 6:30 p.m. Adult Program, Assembly Room or Fellowship Hall
- 6:30 p.m. Chancel Bell Choir, Bell Room