Adult Wednesday Night Program
Wednesday, September 7, 2016
6:30 p.m., Fellowship Hall
Our own Dr. Ed Pruden, former principal of Douglas Freeman High School and Assistant Superintendent of the Richmond Public Schools help guide children*, youth, and adults into a new, productive, and happy school year.
*Children will not participate in the entire program. Kim Crowley will lead the children in prayer time to pray for students around our world, our nation, our state, and our city. Children will pray for their own schools, and also for themselves as they begin a new year.
- September 14: State of the Church Chat with Dan Bagby
- September 21: Pastoral Care: How a Congregation Can Care for Their Pastor with Tom Graves
- Click here to see a list of programs for the fall.
5:30 p.m., Fellowship Hall
Menu for Adults & Children: Fried Chicken, Macaroni & Cheese, Green Beans, and Chocolate Silk Pie
Dinner Cost: $7/Adults, $7/Youth, $3/Children, $20/Family Max
Dinner reservations are required. Please make your dinner reservation by Tuesday, September 6 at 10:00 a.m. You may contact the Church Office, email Susan Young, or fill out the form below. Reservation cards will no longer be available in the pew racks.
Standing Reservations for Wednesday dinners are now available. The pre-paid standing reservation provides a 10% discount from the normal price. The deadline to sign-up and pre-pay is anytime before the first dinner on September 7. Click here for more information and to sign up.
[contact-form to=’firstname.lastname@example.org’ subject=’Wednesday Night Dinner Sign Up’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’# Adults’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’# Youth’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’# Children’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’9/7 Dinner’ type=’checkbox’/][contact-field label=’9/14 Dinner’ type=’checkbox’/][/contact-form]
The first rehearsal is Wednesday, September 14. Click here to register your children!
Regular Wednesday Schedule
- 4:45-5:30 p.m. River Road Camerata
- 5:30-6:30 p.m. Dinner Lines Open
- 6:00-6:45 p.m. Children’s Choirs (Starts 9/14)
- Cherub Choir, UC #232
- Carol Choir, Youth Choir Room
- Crusader Choir, Choir Room
- 6:00-6:45 p.m. Youth Group, Youth Area (Starts 9/14)
- 6:30-7:30 p.m. Adult Program, Assembly Room or Fellowship Hall
- 6:30-7:30 p.m. Chancel Bell Choir, Bell Room
- 6:45-7:00 p.m. Voice for Life (Starts 9/14)
- 7:00-7:30 p.m. Youth Choir Makeup Rehearsal (by appointment) (Starts 9/21)