Back to School Collections
Backpacks, School Supplies, & Toiletry Bags
Church Hill Wellness Center
Donation Drop Off in Lower Commons
Sundays, August 7 & 14, 2022, 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
August 8-12, 2022, 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
This year, we are collecting backpacks filled with supplies and toiletry bags for the Church Hill Wellness Center. Please fill backpacks. We hope your class or small group will consider packing a backpack or two.
This year we are NOT collecting for CrossOver Ministry/Tuckahoe YMCA. If you would like to participate in their back to school collection, click here for more information. You will be responsible for drop off/delivery.
Drop Off in the Lower Commons
The deadline to drop off is Sunday, August 14, 2022. Please deliver supplies during any of the times listed below. Drop off donations in the Lower Commons, there will be designated/marked bins. Please note, the Lower Commons will be locked during the week—you will need to ring the bell/buzzer at the Lower Commons entrance, and someone from the church office or preschool office will grant access to the building.
- Sundays, August 7 & 14, 9AM-1PM
- August 9-13, 9AM-5PM
If you have any questions, please contact John Zukowsky (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Backpacks filled with School Supplies:
- 1 three-ring binder and divider tabs
- 1 or 2 packs of loose-leaf paper (wide/standard rule)
- 4 black-and-white composition books
- 2 One-subject spiral notebooks
- 1 Three- or five-subject spiral notebook
- No. 2 pencils (not mechanical)
- Black or blue ink pens (no gel)
Toiletry Bags (put toiletries in a ziplock bag)
- Underwear & socks (3T-young adult)
- Comb & brush